You'll always get...
One FREE 30 - 45 minute consultation - where possible it'll be face to face.
You want to establish fit, make sure I'm the right person for your brand and it allows me to get under the skin of your business.
PACKAGE 1: LEVEL UP YOUR LOGO
Do you have a logo but don't love it anymore? Does your logo need a more professional/up to date look? Not ready for a full refresh but feel your brand needs some love?
Level-up your logo with 2 - 3 hours of TONIC time.
This package offers you a quick review and refinement of your current logo. Giving you confidence to move forward with your current look in a more grown up, refreshed manner. During our FREE consultation, we'll discuss what problem you need solved and I'll spend 2 - 3 hours of my time solving it with an agreed outcome. It's a small commitment with a big return!
COST: £150 (50% up front to secure time, 50% on completion) / 2 - 3 hours with 1 week turnaround
PACKAGE 2: START UP BUNDLE
Are you a start-up with no visual identity and know the value of a strong image? Are you an SME with a turnover of <£30k? Has your business grown and now you want to take it to the next level and invest more time and effort in your brand?
Whether you're new or in need of a refresh, this package will give you the essentials for getting your business a strong, confident image you can be proud of.
The process goes a little like this...
- We sit down face to face for your FREE consultation.
- You complete the brand workbook. Once I have this the design process can get underway.
- I'll carry out research based on your thoughts, requests and feedback.
- From here I'll create 3 concepts/mood boards for you to review and we'll discuss and select your preferred direction. There's the opportunity to discuss through the thinking at this point and continue to make sure we're both on the same page.
- Based on your feedback I'll refine the concept. You'll get a maximum of 3 rounds of amends. (Extra amends cost £75)
At this point you'll have an agreed upon final logo (YAY!) and we'll move on to finalising your brand guidelines. This will include colour palette, fonts and devices/patterns for your brand. Along with tips for using your brand effectively.
You'll be supplied with a PDF and a package of downloadable logo files for your use.
Throughout the process I'll be checking in to make sure you're happy and everything is on track. Your opinion is paramount and I want you to be super proud of your new look!
COST: £500 (50% up front to secure time, 50% on completion) / 4 - 5 week turnaround once completed workbook is received / average 10 hours of work
ADD-ON: BUSINESS BUNDLE
Now that we've created your brand (or maybe it already exists) you'll most likely need to apply that to all the touch points of your business. Making sure you've got a consistent look and feel wherever your brand is seen.
With this bundle, you'll have everything you need in a nice neat package!
- Business Cards - 2/3 designs to choose from. Includes organising print for you.
- PowerPoint template - to make your presentations come to life
- Letterhead - in print-ready and editable word format
- Word template - for creating generic branded documents
- Email signature layout
- Social Media layouts - depending on the platforms you're using we'll either create a pack of options (Image only / text only / image & text) for you to use or get you set up on Canva so you can create your own using the layouts.
Obviously, every business is different and therefore has different needs. Complete your bundle by picking 2 items from the list below:
Flyer / Advert / Poster / Compliment Slip / Gift Voucher / Price list / Leaflet / Feedback Card (all of these are 1 page items, variations can be discussed at an extra cost and if you have a different need let's talk it through)
COST: £500 full cost OR £350 when purchased with 1 month of Professional Brand Bundle (50% up front to secure time, 50% on completion) / 2 -3 week turnaround once any required information received from you
PACKAGE 3: THE next level
Branding and design isn't a one size fits all affair. You might be a bigger company looking for the personal approach of a smaller business, if so you’ll need more TONIC time dedicated to your brand to pitch you at the correct level. You might be looking to find your branding side-kick, that person who manages all your design needs and makes you look good. Maybe you have a much bigger project in mind and you need a creative director approach. Well…all of that is possible with TONIC.
So if your project doesn't fall into any of the above categories, let's talk! We can discuss your personalised needs during your FREE consultation.